Complaint Review: carabin and shaw law firm

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: true American — Texas
carabin and shaw law firm
Broadway san antonio, Texas USA

carabin and shaw law firm JAMES SHAW then I found out that on another accident that I did not approve , he sued the insurance ci. and my miother , witch was my passenger gov1,200 dollars my mother said she never hired him , I. went to carabin and shaw to assist on a head on accident and he refferd me to his friend maloney & compolo law , compolo was rued and unprofessional, he withdrew from my case at the very end witch I lost my case and put me in deat san antonio Texas

*General Comment: Graduate???

This ripoff report , is to  inform everyone about my  experience with james  shaw of " carabim & shaw law,  I went in on a head on accident,  in witch I was hit , was the other druvers fault, and they excepted liability.  James shaw then refferd me to maloney and compolo , james friend , compolo was rued , unprofessional,  he withdrew at the end off my case , so all  my 15,000 dollars in bills are still owed for medical.  And back too james shaw, I had been hit in the rear by three cares   I  had jst picked up my mother from the hospital,  I had never approved shaw to sue the insurance  co or my mother they gave her 1,200 dollars,  without informing me. He's an ambulance chaser. I'm a former u.s. marine when talking to james shaw and another attorney in his office the other attorney asked were I learned to speak good english. He's rued , unprofessional , greedy.... well compolo was reprimanded,  by the state bar ,  and if shaw does nit fix what he messed up , he will be on the same side of the fence as compolo. Very bad buissiness .. there supposed to help victims,  instead they took advantage off , I am the victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carabin-and-shaw-law-firm/san-antonio-Texas-78208/carabin-and-shaw-law-firm-JAMES-SHAW-then-I-found-out-that-on-another-accident-that-I-d-1159598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carabin and shaw law firm

#1 General Comment

Graduate???

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Just reading your title I felt dumber!!! USE A SPELL CHECK!!!!! Let me help...... Which......Debt.....Drivers.....I cant go on. Learn to SPELL or learn to use spell check. Jeez!! How can we take your complaint seriously when you cant even tell us what you want? >>>>> I'm a former u.s. marine<<<<<<< Really?? Was it in a past life?? I HIGHLY doubt that our great Marines are THAT stupid.