Complaint Review: caractorvisits. com

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: starr — atlanta Georgia
caractorvisits. com
atlanta, Georgia USA

caractorvisits. com Character-visits this company is providing a disservice to children do not use atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

This company is not good.they are latevandvtheir costumes are in bad condition, broken zippers,and made very badley thevcharators cant walk with far without guidence their not friendly to kids. They arrive not in costume their cd only played 1 song on track 2 for only one character when 2 were present. They did not provide all services as promised.

And when contacted the owner cursed me out very badly and threated me.he would not return my money.he told me to shut up over 25 times and tried to explain the elmo costume was damaged while putting it on at an earlier event.he hung up the phone and called me stupid an told me if I called him back to complain he would file harrasment charges against me.

Do not use them get a better company with a businesd licence in your city and stste with a physical address and landline phone not a cell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caractorvisits-com/atlanta-Georgia-30310/caractorvisits-com-Character-visits-this-company-is-providing-a-disservice-to-children-d-1076927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on caractorvisits. com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: Kids Parties - ()

We offer beautiful costumed characters at great low rates.  Our costumes are kept in excellent condition.  Our entertainers are fun, friendly, polite, honest, energetic and punctual.  We offer friendly customer service.  We have no record of the above customer or their complaint.  Real reviews and comments are posted on our site.  We wish everyone peace, love and happiness.