Complaint Review: Carburetors and more - La Porte Texas - Chuck Rosa

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: falc39 — Alabama
Carburetors and more - La Porte Texas - Chuck Rosa
812 S. Virginia st La Porte Texas, Texas USA

Carburetors and more - La Porte Texas - Chuck Rosa automotive, carburetors La Porte Texas

*Consumer Comment: Settle this Dispute

CARBURETORS AND MORE

Avoid them like the plague. I bought a carburetor from these guys and it leaked fuel into the engine. Which as you know fuel of that amount does not compress, so the fuel in my cylinder caused my starter to kick back which bent my starter bolts and left me stranded. When I called to have them honor the 60 days warranty he called me an idiot and said I didn’t know what I was doing and that I needed special parts to make it work. I have replaced hundreds of carbs and I assure you I know what I am doing. These clowns do not sell good products and they do not honor their warranty’s. Please under no circumstances buy from them or you will find out like I have how truly unethical they really are. They don’t return calls, and they now have blocked my number. What a great way to treat your customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carburetors-and-more-La-Porte-Texas-Chuck-Rosa/La-Porte-Texas-Texas-77571/Carburetors-and-more-La-Porte-Texas-Chuck-Rosa-automotive-carburetors-La-Porte-Texas-1070526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carburetors and more - La Porte Texas - Chuck Rosa

Settle this Dispute

AUTHOR: realclient - ()

This sounds like a case for small claims court. If your allegations are true, don't let this merchant get away with breaking consumer protection laws. Sue them!