Complaint Review: carcap

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: sonny — hamilton Alabama
Internet USA

carcap broke lease agreement toronto Internet

In 2010 I purchased a Dogde Caravan. Carcap financed me. The van was $10,500. I put $1500 down and made 1 payment and was then in a head on collision and the van was a write off. The following month they took another payment out of my bank after my insurance company payed them off. I put a stop payment on my cheque that I wrote them. They called me and said I owed them an additional $3,900. They said I broke the lease agreement. The $3,900 they want would be the full term of borrowing.

They took me to court, unfortunately im not from Toronto and was unable to attend the court date. They were awarded the money. I refuse to pay. Im on disability pension. I cant afford a lawyer or pay $3,900 back. They said they are now going to take money out of my bank whenever they want to get the $3,900 . This money they want is for nothing. They were payed. This is aweful what they are going to do to me and also from the get go how they treated me. they didnt even ask if i was alright. they said i owe them $3,900. I truely hope someone can help me. I wish I could sue them.

Thanks for listening (reading)

Sonny Scott

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carcap/internet/carcap-broke-lease-agreement-toronto-Internet-1139462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carcap