- Report: #995144
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: carchex
carchexInternet United States of America
carchex carchex.com Failed to Identify Numerous Issues with Vehicle, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) Noise made by engine at certain RPM - Engine probably needs replacement/rebuilding, approx $3000.
(2) Surface cracks and wear on radiator - $300-400
(3) Left rear tire worn on outer edge.
(4) Noise made passenger's side strut mount when going over speed bumps.
My recommendation would be to google "<make> mechanic <city>", and find a mechanic close to the vehicle you're considering purchasing, and have that dealer do the buyer's check. My experience with carchex was about as bad as it could be - WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO REBUILD THE ENGINE!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carchex/internet/carchex-carchexcom-Failed-to-Identify-Numerous-Issues-with-Vehicle-Internet-995144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.