Complaint Review: CARCZAR

• Reported By: snoopy — rancho cordova California
CARCZAR
7433 greenback lane citrus heights, California USA

CARCZAR UNIMPRESSED WITH WORK citrus heights California

On may 5th,2014, I had an appointment with carczar to have an oil change and other item checked out.The oil change was fine, its all the other stuff that happen really ticked me off and I find that the manager does not like dealing with women who know something about cars. I gave in great detail what is going on with my 97 ford escort. I told him I had already had a valve job done, my serpentine belt replaced and just wanted them to find the vibration that was in my car. I explained I recently had motor mounts installed and it just did not feel right. well, after 1 1/2 hours later. I am informed by the manager that  there quote is as follows;

valve cover gasket leaking recommend replace for $150.oo est

engine oil pan gasket leaking  recommend replace $370.00 est

timing belt due at 90k $750.00 and timing belt water pump kit.

first of all , all the oil was from the attendent doing the job of an oil change. sencondly they based the belt by the odometer, and the manager did not inspect any of the work done. He was to busy eating donuts and playing on the computer while I waited.there were other people waiting as well. I don't like to be talked down to when it comes to working on my car and treated like some dumb person. after I got home I gave my review to there website and within minutes the manager calls me and was a little upset that  I gave such a negative review. the owner doug called me but I just dont want to talk to him.  well after long day, I decided to review what was said and went back to the website and the manager deleted my comment that was totally uncalled for and I make another review on my own facebook page and I hope moe people will comment on how car czar treats women and their customers. they SUCK. and if Nascar continues to patronize this company there in for alot of trouble  with women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARCZAR/citrus-heights-California-95610/CARCZAR-UNIMPRESSED-WITH-WORK-citrus-heights-California-1145121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARCZAR