Complaint Review: Card Snagger.com

• Reported By: stitcy284 — lynn Massachusetts
Card Snagger.com
346 Route 6 #500 Mahopac, , New York USA

Card Snagger.com CardSnagger.com is Ripping me off Mahopac, New York

*Author of original report: Declined order

CardSnagger.com buys your unused Gift Cards So I sent in my card hoping to get paid thru Western Union in a couple days.  now there giving me the run around telling me there having a meeting about my card. I even email them a document to prove it was my gift card. now someone gonna look into it and email me. they told me that the other day!!! So something told me to check them out here and what did I find others saying the same thing.Why didn't check this site out before. There ripping me off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Snaggercom/Mahopac-New-York-10541/Card-Snaggercom-CardSnaggercom-is-Ripping-me-off-Mahopac-New-York-1110712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Snagger.com

Declined order

AUTHOR: stitcy284 - ()

Now because I posted them on this site they have declined my order and want me to pay the postage to send my card back to me. They never called or email before just sent me automated emails.so please don't be stupid like me use Cardpool