Complaint Review: Card Snaggers

• Reported By: Wyatt — stanwood Washington
Card Snaggers
Mahopac, New York USA

Card Snaggers SCAM, unhelpful Mahopac New York

I sent in my gift card that was worth $65 on December 30 and was told I had a check sent. Then weeks later I had still not received my check they canceled that and sent another one. I have still not received the new check.

So then I emailed them and requested that they cancel the newest check and send the payment via PayPal. I received an email after saying that they needed verification that my boyfriend  was okay with this so I sent a picture of is ID and his phone number. They approved it and said that they were just waiting on the check to confirm being voided.

I have sent them multiple emails in the past few weeks and have not got a response. THIS IS A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Snaggers/Mahopac-New-York-10541/Card-Snaggers-SCAM-unhelpful-Mahopac-New-York-1128062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Snaggers