distinction

Complaint Review: CARDCASH INC.

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Sara — New York New York
CARDCASH INC.
CARDCASH INC. 319 US HIGHWAY 130, SUITE 123 EAST WINDSOR, New Jersey USA

CARDCASH INC. ABC Gift Cards They are dishonest company Bait and Switch!!!! EAST WINDSOR New Jersey

CardCash.com. ABC Gift Cards told me they would pay me 72.80 for each of the 70 gift cards I sent them.  Once they received them and went through them, I followed up and they asked me to sign for the payment.  I waited another week and nothing. I emailed them and got a reply "Your order has been processed for payment. You should be receiving your amazon gift card shortly".

After the email I got I received another one from Julie stating that since it is a high value they can only pay 65.00 for each of the 70 cards. I had an agreement prior to shipping and they did not honor it. I asked to have my cards shipped back to me. They received them on 3/17. 2 weeks later and still I have no idea what is happening.

I have called 4 times. Once, they acted like they could no longer hear me and hung up. I called back and no answer. BEWARE of this company..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARDCASH-INC/EAST-WINDSOR-New-Jersey-08520/CARDCASH-INC-ABC-Gift-Cards-They-are-dishonest-company-Bait-and-Switch-EAST-WINDSOR-1135371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARDCASH INC.