Complaint Review: CardCash.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: misquamacus — Memphis Tennessee
990 Cedarbridge Ave Ste B7 Rm 365 Brick, New Jersey USA

CardCash.com AKA Card Cash LLC AKA ABCGIFTCARDS gift card fraud Brick New Jersey

CardCash.com professes to be a company that resells gift cards. I recently purchased a Petco card valued at $602.13 for $420.44 from CardCash. After it arrived I tried to use it the next day. I was told that the card was stolen and the Petco manager started questioning me about it. I contacted Card Cash about a refund and a customer service representative named Ellen asked me to send the card back, I did so that day. I also opened a Paypal claim to dispute the transaction. After two weeks with no contact from them I reached out to Ellen inquiring about my refund. She told me the card had arrived over a week ago but they were not going to refund my money because I opened a claim with Paypal disputing the transaction. Now she will no longer return my emails. Buyer beware, they've had my $420 for nearly a month now and there is no end in sight. This has been a huge hassle/headache and I might never get the money back. RUN from these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CardCashcom/Brick-New-Jersey-08723/CardCashcom-AKA-Card-Cash-LLC-AKA-ABCGIFTCARDS-gift-card-fraud-Brick-New-Jersey-1129014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CardCash.com