Complaint Review: Cardinal Industries, Inc

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tleeq — Fall River Massachusetts
Cardinal Industries, Inc
21-01 51st Avenue Long Island City, New York USA

Cardinal Industries, Inc UHI Career Tracking Services I received a check in the mail for a Mystery Shopper omployment opportunity. I researched the company and only can find information of fraudulent activity so i did not do anything with this check. i wanted to let others know how far and wide the scam is reaching. Long Island City New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Cardinal Insdustris, inc mystery shopper

Fortunately i was not robbed by this scam.  I wanted to put this out there for cunsumer awareness.  I hope it helps

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardinal-Industries-Inc/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Cardinal-Industries-Inc-UHI-Career-Tracking-Services-I-received-a-check-in-the-mail-for-1106109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardinal Industries, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Cardinal Insdustris, inc mystery shopper

AUTHOR: patty - ()

I to got a letter in the mail and was told I needed to put check in my account, thank goodness I did not I thought it would be a scam, I have already gotten scammed by another company and put in remarks. I Just wanted to add to the reports about this company, I feel we are not getting justice even when nothing happened to us, because there is so many of these types of scams and other scams out there that no one is shutting down. I feel that these companies should be put in there place for fraudently doing such things.