Complaint Review: cARDINAL TRANSPORTATION

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: JIM MUNROE — PASADENA Maryland
cARDINAL TRANSPORTATION
7100 HOLLADAY ROAD GLENN DALE, Maryland USA

cARDINAL TRANSPORTATION CARDINAL LOGISTIC CARDINAL TRANSPORTATION DOES NOT PAY DRIVERS AS AGREED GLENN DALE Maryland

Dear Maryland Commercial Class A Drivers Please Read This Notice......

My name is Jim Munroe and I live in Pasadena Maryland where I applied to become a Driver with Cardinal Transportation to Drive Their Tractor Trailers, Monday - Friday in the A.M. Hours Until the Afternoon.

After receiving a Phone call from Jim Davis whom is a Recruiter for Cardinal Logistic, he promised me alot of items.... let me tell you just what he promised me: # 1 Jim Promised me $ 55,000.00 per year to start ( Which is $1,057.69 per week ) to move Home Depot Materials From Distribution to Home Depot Stores.

#2 Jim Davis Promised me Additional Money For Tarping & UnTraping Trailers, Which I never Received.

#3 Jim Davis, Promised me 8 Days Holiday Pay, But The Manager who Operates the Facility,(ED) Said it was Mandatory to Work All Holidays EXCEPT Christmas Day,Needless to Say, YOU Do NOT Have Holidays OFF.

#4 I was Promised Waiting Time @ Home Depot Stores @ A Rate Of $24.50 Per Hour, But THIS Rate of PAY, It WAS NEVER PAID TO ME CORRECTLY.

#5 I was over loaded and stuck on a weigt scale and Never Reimbursed for my Wait Time.

#6 Cardinal has a Diesel Credit Card that is only Taked at Certain Truck Stops, And Needless to say, you have got to Fuel up the Tractors on your on Time that you are not Reimbursed.

#7 I was put into a Tractor with an Expired Annual Inspection, which had an issue with the window not going Down, The Check Engine Light stayed on.

#8 After working into my second week, I was told that I was going to be put on Night shift, which was to come into work @ 12 - 1 P.M. and run my Loads...... I quit my Job after speaking to my wife, Judi.

Fellow Drivers, I am going to Stop Here, only Because I believe that you will not seek this Employer to make a Bad Decision for you and your Family.

This Company ( Cardinal ) Promises you Many, Many, Many Items and does not Deliver.... They hold back Two Weeks Payroll, which was Fine With Me, But after Receiving My Weekly Settlement of $607.69 Gross for Working One Week in Transporting Home Depot Materials To Stores

P.S. Please do Not Work for This Company That Does Not Pay Their Drivers In A Respectible Manner, unless you want to work for 6-700.00 Per Week, and If You Choose to Work for This Company....... Don't Say That I Did Not Warn You !!!!

Happy New Year & Please Find A Company That Pays You What You Are Worth, And Also Gives you Some Benefits.

Jimbo Munroe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cARDINAL-TRANSPORTATION/GLENN-DALE-Maryland-20769/cARDINAL-TRANSPORTATION-CARDINAL-LOGISTIC-CARDINAL-TRANSPORTATION-DOES-NOT-PAY-DRIVERS-AS-1111457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cARDINAL TRANSPORTATION