Complaint Review: cardreadersolution.com

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Kay — California United States of America
cardreadersolution.com
Kauppurienkatu 47, Oulu, Internet United States of America

cardreadersolution.com Card Reader Solution, CRS Took payment and disappeared Internet, Oulu, Finland

*Author of original report: Shipped

I contacted a representative (apparently the CEO) of cardreadersolution.com, his name is Daniel Abbott. After contacting him the correspondence back and forth was quick and he was very knowledgeable of his craft.

After a few emails back and forth I was ready to send payment, I picked up two MoneyPak cards and confirmed that he received payment and that he would be providing me with a tracking number as soon as he sent the package. I have continued to reach out and contact him daily and have received no contact in return.

I contacted DHL to see if he had shipped the package and maybe was having internet connectivity issues; however, DHL informed me that they had no package coming to the address designated under the information I supplied. Which leads me to believe he has not sent out the package and my money is long gone.

To others who are thinking of using the website to order your supplies, I urge you to think again. Although it would seem Daniel knows what he is talking about, he may do the same thing he has done to me.

In total I paid $785 and have no received a tracking number to confirm shipment. I sent payment to Daniel Monday morning his time (which is GMT+2) which is Sunday afternoon my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cardreadersolutioncom/internet/cardreadersolutioncom-Card-Reader-Solution-CRS-Took-payment-and-disappeared-Internet-Ou-943628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cardreadersolution.com

Shipped

AUTHOR: Kay - (United States of America)

He called me and told me he was having issues but my package has indeed already shipped. It shipped a few days back. I guess I just jumped the gun.