Complaint Review: Cardsnagger

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Aryan — Elmont New York
346 Route 6, Suite 500 Mahopac, New York USA

Cardsnagger Cardsnagger.com Accepts Gift Cards, Returns Them, Then Uses Them Mahopac New York

On January 4th, 2014, I sent two Zappos gift cards, for $100 and $50, to cardsnagger.com, which agreed to pay me $121.96. Cardsnagger.com received my gift cards and gave me an order number of Order #16310. The order was "pending" for over a month When I emailed them, they told me that my bank account details were incorrect. So I gave them my PayPal address. This was many days ago and they still haven't emailed me back. Now, when I check the website, it reads "refunded." Again, I have no communication with them and I don't know what that means

Now, he sent back my gift cards and didn't give me the money. The gift cards were used by him and with a $0 balance. I'm in shock. I'm looking to get legal justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardsnagger/Mahopac-New-York-10541/Cardsnagger-Cardsnaggercom-Accepts-Gift-Cards-Returns-Them-Then-Uses-Them-Mahopac-New-1126091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardsnagger