Complaint Review: cardsnagger.com

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: ceezy — greeenville Alabama
cardsnagger.com
Internet USA

cardsnagger.com terrible customer service. sleazy owner. go to carpool.com better deals better service Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am willing to provide documented proof!

terrible customer service. sleazy owner. go to (((competitor's name redacted))) better deals better service

I sent in my cards, we aggreed that he would do a direct deposit for me. Well i tried reaching the company and the owner jay Moto.. I never recieved a call back or could reach anyone. they kept giving me the run around about how they would get back to me that they were in a meeting etc etc- always an excuse. so i wrote a bad review and the owner got mad. sent all my cards back, but sold the one he wanted and sent me a check after he already told me he would do a direct deposit.

He is very sleezy the comapny is small and there are waaaay better sites to use like (((competitor's name redacted))) or (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cardsnaggercom/internet/cardsnaggercom-terrible-customer-service-sleazy-owner-go-to-carpoolcom-better-deals-b-1053573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cardsnagger.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am willing to provide documented proof!

AUTHOR: Customers First - ()

It is unfortunate that a person who does not get what they want must resort to slander. The person in this report first came to us because another company would not buy his cards. I have emails and documented proof that this person was extremely satisfied with our services but when he was calling outside of normal business hours and or didn't get a call back about cards we feared were fraudulent, things changed.

The person who made this claim, stated he wanted to be a bulk seller, but was just getting started so yes, we offered to make a direct deposit. When the customer became disgruntled that we would not buy cards he tried to sell to other companies who denied him, we realized that we should return his cards and void the transaction that was in process. Unfortunately one of the cards he submitted was sold so yes we paid him in full immediately on the card that sold and returned the cards he mailed in (2 other cards). We reserve the right to not purchase cards mailed to us based on our quality control and best practices. This is the only way we can preserve our companies integrity.

I invite anyone who wants documented proof dispelling this slander to please email us and we will forward all documented proof how this person has lied on multiple accounts and how his business was refused elsewhere. We have nothing to hide and pride ourselves on our service, percentages paid and discounts offered.

Thank you for your time and consideration.