Complaint Review: Cardsnagger.com

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Tim93 — Fairfield California
Cardsnagger.com
CardSnagger.com 346 Route 6 #500 Mahopac, New York USA

Cardsnagger.com Took my giftcards, and did not give me any money for them. Mahopac New York

CardSnagger.com is one of the biggest scam sites there is. My transaction was processed on the 19th of January, everything went through perfectly. I received an email on February 9th telling me my transaction was completed, I chose the option of a direct deposit, and was told it would take 2-3 business days. I waited patiently, 2 days, then 3 days, then a week, and nothing. I sent them an email through their contact us now link on their website and nothing. I then sent another a week later, around the 15th and nothing. Now I've just sent them another email asking them where my money is. I provided all the necessary information, gave them my PayPal, address, name everything, and even my banking account numbers for the direct deposit, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I am completely appalled at this, and have been scammed. I have no gotten any money, and if anyone has any information about some legal action I can take, that would be much appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardsnaggercom/Mahopac-New-York-10541/Cardsnaggercom-Took-my-giftcards-and-did-not-give-me-any-money-for-them-Mahopac-New-Yo-1125642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardsnagger.com