Complaint Review: CardSnagger.com

• Reported By: CardSnaggerHater — Waxahachie Texas
CardSnagger.com
346 ROUTE 6 UNIT 500 Mahopac, New York USA

CardSnagger.com WORST customer service I had EVER experienced! Mahopac New York

If you're looking to sell a gift card, DO NOT use CardSnagger.com.  They have had my gift cards for almost a month.  They left them sitting at the post office and refused to pick them up even though I called the post office and they just needed a signature.  I contacted CardSnagger and they are the RUDEST bunch of people I have ever dealt with.  They eventually signed for my gift cards and then refused the shipment and sent them back to me.  I beg you never to use their services.  You will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CardSnaggercom/Mahopac-New-York-10541/CardSnaggercom-WORST-customer-service-I-had-EVER-experienced-Mahopac-New-York-1124134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CardSnagger.com