Complaint Review: Care Credit

• Reported By: wonderbear — bowmansville pa Pennsylvania
Care Credit
orlando, Pennsylvania USA

Care Credit Unscrupulous billing practice orlando fl Florida

I had work done at Aspen Dental which I considered expensive for what I got; but compared to most dental servicers it wasn't; but at the time I was short on funding so I opted with Care Credit which was recommended by Aspen Dental to pay over time....which was going fine until Care Credit changed my minimum payment to a higher amount even though I was well within the timing of the interest-free period; which made my last payment before this month -2.83 dollars below the minimum required payment of 25 dollars at $22.22....

which I projected over the remaining few months of the interest-free period to allow me a lower final payment.....but since it was below the minimum 25 dollar monthly amount; even though my $22.22 was accepted for payment; I was charged a 25 dollar late fee because I was -$2.82 in arears for the month....even though with previous payments I sent was above the minimum monthly amount.

Sometimes, as everyone knows; bills have a habit of piling up some months; and as most people will do, I try to budget my monthly billing money to cover everything by jugguling figures to make my financial ability available to all my creditors....this happened to be one of those months....

Rather than try to ask them to remove the 25 dollar late fee charge when the next billing cycle reached me; I simply paid the balance of 132 dollars outright which includes the late charge.....and if they send me an additional charge there will be hell to pay because then I will report them to the Better Business Bureau.

I recommend staying away from Care Credit if you can pay with some other method. I certainly will not deal with them or Aspen Dental ever again for the shady billing practice they employ; since Aspen Dental recommended Care Credit in the first place.

If you have budget issues from time to time like I do occasionally; I definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND CARE CREDIT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-Credit/orlando-Pennsylvania-17507/Care-Credit-Unscrupulous-billing-practice-orlando-fl-Florida-1136871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit