Complaint Review: care.com

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Diane S — Taylor Michigan
care.com
6646 Pelham Taylor, Michigan USA

care.com First time visiting this site I did get a job. This next time i joined and gave them my bank informa I trusted this site gave my personal information Taylor Michigan

I am so fustrated don't know why I cant get approved my profile, my picture comes back not approved and i don't know why. I keep waiting thinking their honest people on here and are in need of in home care services.

What a waist of time and money! They have my personal information and its private banking numbers. Taking advantage of innocent people like myself I would be ashamed!

Discusted caregiver

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carecom/Taylor-Michigan-484180/carecom-First-time-visiting-this-site-I-did-get-a-job-This-next-time-i-joined-and-gave-1082513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on care.com