Complaint Review: Career Development Group -

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Hazlet New Jersey
Career Development Group -
510 Thornall Street, Ste 385 Edison, New Jersey U.S.A.

Michael Lynch Said they would help me find a job Edison New Jersey

In October 2005, I gave this company $4000 to help me craft a new resume and find a job. Besides wasting my time, giving me over the counter Myers Briggs tests and basically just telling me they were writing letters in my behalf, they did nothing. I feel they take vulnerable people looking for jobs and promise them introductions that mean nothing. I found a job on my own through my own contacts despite the hours and wasted money with this group that quizzed me on my ability to spot a misspelled word.

Tamara
Hazlet, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Development-Group-/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Michael-Lynch-Said-they-would-help-me-find-a-job-Edison-New-Jersey-396734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Development Group -