Complaint Review: Career Images Model and Talent Agency Inc

• Updated: Fri, October 03, 2014

• Reported By: Andrew — Kansas City Missouri
Career Images Model and Talent Agency Inc
8802 W. 147th Terrace overland park, Kansas USA

Career Images Model and Talent Agency Inc Raymond L. LaPietra The whole Agency is fake and so is he! overland park Kansas

*Consumer Suggestion: LEGITIMATE: Ray Lapietra and Career Images. ILLEGITIMATE: the slanderous hate speech and attempted character assassination found elsewhere on this odd site, Ripoff Report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am a victim of lies and a false report

RUN from this fake, plastic surgery addict, narcissistic pathological sociopath!!!  Everything about him is FAKE!!! Hair, teeth, face, marriage and agency.

My girlfriend ALMOST got scammed by this plastic looking fool.  His Facebook page says some B.S. claim promoting some stupid radio station that he's on and claims to reach "over 200 countries" and he has "16.5 MILLION listeners"??? LMAO!!!!  And he's done so much work for so many projects, really???  If his claims of success were even 5% true, he should be a millionaire and then some (and he's not). He tried to sue my girlfriend and a couple of her friends for not showing up to a free, unpaid job.

This guy is only good at playing the victim when he's the one that's victimizing everybody else. Hey Ray, get a real job and try to be real about something because your bad reputation is catching up with you all across the country "reaching over 200 countries and 16.5 million listeners".  The only thing real about you is that you are so well known for trying to sue everybody for anything and everything.  Join the rest of us and make money by getting a real job. Your resume is a joke along with everything about you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Images-Model-and-Talent-Agency-Inc-/overland-park-Kansas-66221/Career-Images-Model-and-Talent-Agency-Inc-Raymond-L-LaPietra-The-whole-Agency-is-fake-a-1142966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Images Model and Talent Agency Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Ray Lapietra is a good man whom I have worked with and been able to count on for various projects, all of which were set up as win-win situations, and were in no way exploitational of any of the well hired talent used for each project we have done in making music videos, producing podcasts, and event coordination. I am not some girl's boyfriend, rather- I have worked with the man and known him closely, if all too briefly, in his private life. I can personally attest to the sweet nature of his entire family, which is bound unbreakably with a strange force called love.  Because people are often jealous of love and money, Ray can often be victimized by needless hate. He has no plastic surgery, nor requires models to have plastic surgery, nor shuns models who have had work done. He has fraternal and paternal instincts with everyone he works with, and is romantic with his own wife exclusively. Ray was in business for over 30 years when I met him, and he had much to be proud of for the accomplishments of that time, and spoke with a teenage enthusiasm about a better future that he was looking forward to. The only other report on this website, Ripoffreport.Com, is ill-motivated, biased, and inexcusable for it's hateful intention. Call Ray if you want the truth, he is always glad to tell it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am a victim of lies and a false report

AUTHOR: modelman - ()

I am a victim of a false report that was submitted to RipOff Report on today's date. I can identify the person who maliciously filed this false report. This person is a competitor and is doing this to me for competitive and spiteful reasons. Absolutely everything stated in this report is false and the name given (Andrew) by this person filing the inaccurate report is a phony name.

I have been happily and honorably married for 32 years on May 15th, 2014, and this false report lies and says my marriage is fake (I have a marriage license to prove that my marriage IS NOT A FAKE). This false report accuses me of not being a host on an international radio program, but the truth is that I am indeed a host on an international radio station, which is heard in 200 countries and by millions of listeners.

I have not tried to sue the (Andrew--phony name) boyfriend's girlfriend and her friends, this was just is a bogus statement to try and create scenario to make up a false story about me. This person should know that I am going to now seek proper legal redress against them, even though this will be my first lawsuit within this context. I do not sue others and this person has lied on me, just to attempt to damage my good name and reputation. The legal system will be the best remedy on this situation and this person is going to be held accountable, no exceptions.

What this person does not realize yet, is that I am going to now hire an attorney, file a sopoena to get from RipOff Report, the IP address of the person who made this false report, and then have Google remove this false post from RipOff Report and the entire Google index system. I will then file a proper legal action against this person and seek and attain a court judgment against them and their assets and put a final stop to the terroristic actions that this person has done to me and so many others. I have compassion for the other persons that have had the very same thing done to them, by this same heartless individual. This person has gone too far and I am now going to put a final and permanent stop to them doing this to me or anyone else, ever again.

I ask RipOff Report to remove this false report now, while I promptly go about the effectivve legal procedures I have mentioned.