Complaint Review: Career Network Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 10, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Waterbury Center Vermont United States of America
Career Network Inc.
Waterbury, Vermont United States of America

Career Network Inc. My name, and that they have a job in the health field, I would be a good match for. Waterbury, Vermont

I have posted my resume online and have been looking for jobs. This is how I figured they got my name and address. I had recieved several of these in my e-mail box, all from different people but the same company and health field related.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc/Waterbury-Vermont-/Career-Network-Inc-My-name-and-that-they-have-a-job-in-the-health-field-I-would-be-a-g-716044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network Inc.