Complaint Review: Careers Plus Resumes.com

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: hornblower77 — Oceanside California
Careers Plus Resumes.com
1111 Karma Lane, Gallatin, TN 37066-6681 Gallatin, Tennessee USA

Careers Plus Resumes.com Careers Plus First Impression of Careers Plus Resumes.Com a Definitive Rip-off Gallatin Tennessee

Careers Plus Resumes, Inc's C- rating with the BBB is accurate.  I blame myself.  I usually check a company's BBB rating before doing business with them, but this time I was slack.  It may be too late for me, but you don't have to share my experience.  I ordered a resume from Careers Plus Resumes, Inc.  I should have chosen a competitor.  There are numerous resume service sites with A+ ratings, and I mistakingly put this company in the A+ rating category of choices.   True to form, the resume was crap.  Essentially, I wrote the resume, then they reordered it, and put it on a different template. I NEVER received a phone call from them to get more information about what experience I actually had, or what my objective was.  After several days, I called the writer/owner, since he didn't take the time to call me before or after the first draft, though they advertise that a phone consultation is included, saying, "Receive a personal phone consultation and be able to communicate with an industry specific certified resume writer throughout the entire process."  When I say, the writer was obnoxious, I'm being kind.   The more you talk to this guy, the more arrogant he becomes.  He was perplexed as to why I was angry that I had to call him.  He may have been writing resumes for ten years, but his customer service is truly rotten.  I didn't want to talk to him about a refund, let alone discuss my career with him.  I quickly realized that I was being ripped-off.  Needlesstosay, I was pissed.  Lesson learned.  So, moving forward, BUYER BEWARE of Careers Plus Resumes, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Careers-Plus-Resumescom/Gallatin-Tennessee-37066-6681/Careers-Plus-Resumescom-Careers-Plus-First-Impression-of-Careers-Plus-ResumesCom-a-Defi-1121304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Careers Plus Resumes.com