- Report: #771354
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Carefree mobile Home Park
Carefree mobile Home Park17069 North Indian av. North Palm Springs, California United States of America
Carefree mobile Home Park Victim of Mobile Home scam North Palm Springs, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
17069 N. INDIAN AVENUE (OFFICE) NORTH PALM SPRINGS CA 92258
CAREFREE MOBILE HOME PARK
129 YALE LANE SEAL BEACH, CA 90740
IN REF: Complaint made to Mobile home owner Jack Hale and Don Bauchiero July 7, 2011
Subject: violation of Housing and Community Development.
According to the state of California Department of housing and Community Development there has been an incomplete transfer of title when I purchased the mobile home of 8/16/2010. Several times I have requested completion of this purchase agreement. This is a violation of codes and standards Registration and Titling Program. I am also requesting completion of the Bill of Sale form. If not completed properly, it can be construed as fraud.
According to civil code 1941.1 and Health and Safety code 17920.3 mobile home owner is held responsible for the following conditions that was not disclosed during purchase of sale. [continued below]....
1. Falure to disclose a problem with leaky roof. Owner hired a worker to patch job problem. As a result, there is tripple shingles on mobile home number 29. Licensed Contractors verified problem. Not only is the weight of roof caving in, but water damage has now caused a mold problem in my home.
2. Violation of Mobile Home standards and safety
A. no crawl space on skirting
B. no studs on skirting nor 2 by 4 boards to prevent saging of home and
No green board on bottom.
3. No water regulator or relief valve
4. Questionable parking arrangements. Code enforcement notified.
5. Doors not solid in frame. Licensed contractor releveled home July 2,2011
6. Weak and loose floorboards as a result of undisclosed water damage.
7. Buckling and uneven floors.
8. Ceilings collapsing in kitchen
9. Crime of drug trafficking in park
In conclusion, I believe I have suffered punitive damages to this obvious fraud transaction. Mobile Homes are being sold with patch job repairs. Often times home owners here at this park cant afford repairs to their homes and sadly as a result, they leave their home only to be sold over an over again with the same fraudulent agenda.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carefree-mobile-Home-Park/North-Palm-Springs-California-92258/Carefree-mobile-Home-Park-Victim-of-Mobile-Home-scam-North-Palm-Springs-California-771354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.