Complaint Review: CAREXPRESS

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 14, 2007

• Reported By:Anaheim California
CAREXPRESS
120 Gilbraltar Road Suite 107 Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

CAREXPRESS ripoff FRAUDULENT CHARGES Horsham Pennsylvania

Company sent a welcome member package. I threw it in the trash and within minutes received a phone call from a rep saying it was coming. I told him I received it and threw it in the trash. He claimed I had requested the information and that my "credit card" would be charged if I didn't call a certain number and cancel the service. I told him that was impossible as I hadn't given anyone my credit card and didn't even have access to the number. Within a few weeks, my credit card was charged.

I reported with my card company and emailed their website. I got a call back from them saying they were using a bad marketing firm in the middle east and that they were no longer using them because of these situations. It hasn't been two months and the same account with different card number (I cancelled the first one) has been CHARGED AGAIN without my permission.

DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR, if you get anything from this company call and try & cancel it. Keep the information they sent you. I am not sure how this agency got my first or second card number. Concern is that there is a B of A leak....this wouldn't surprise me with their reputation! It is odd though that i've been charged 2x's on 2 different accounts....

MH
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2007 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAREXPRESS/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/CAREXPRESS-ripoff-FRAUDULENT-CHARGES-Horsham-Pennsylvania-235981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAREXPRESS