Complaint Review: Cargill Chevrolet23

• Reported By: walker0051 — putnam Connecticut
Cargill Chevrolet23
23 livery st putnam, Connecticut USA

Cargill Chevrolet RIPOFFED!!!!! putnam Connecticut

I dropped off my truck at Cargill Chevy to have them do a diagnostic emissions on it because it failed emissions. I get a call from Service advisor Dennis saying it needas a canister solenoid at $200 and my problem will be resolved. I was excited that they found the problem and said yes. My husband replaced this item on 7/25 and now they were replaceing it on 7/30 but, I was assured this was it. I was driving to pick up the car and Dennis calls on my cell and says UH? we noticed someone had recently replaced that part and it is not fixing the problem we need to do more investigation at $100 an hour. I was pissed. I paid for diagnose at $100 for them to determine something that needed to be replaced. Then, I paid for it to be replaced only to be told that was not the problem. The key question is Cargill Chevy What is your problem!! Complete ripoff and to top it off after paying the bill my invoice says complimentary car wash added. I walk over to the truck to see mud and debris smeared all over the side and the undercarriage filled with dirt. I snapped a photo of it just for kicks. I have filed with BBB after service Manager never responded to emails nor calls!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cargill-Chevrolet23/putnam-Connecticut-06255/Cargill-Chevrolet-RIPOFFED-putnam-Connecticut-1166619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cargill Chevrolet23