Complaint Review: CarHop Auto

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Fraud victim — Minnetonka Minnesota U.S.A.
CarHop Auto
Minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

CarHop Auto Owners/partners/developers/MB Family business fraud victim Minnetonka, Minnesota

Victim of Fraud by CarHop Auto, headquartered in MN.  Married to 1 of the 4 working partners/developers for 14 years, then when divorced due to irreconcilable big differences, I, the wife and mother and primary caretaker of our 3 children, all while moving 6 times in 14 years to develop another dealership (around the midwest)..I only worked part-time and cared for the children; supported all, could not have been done without me!  The week of signing the decree papers, after a 10-month struggle and lots of money, unbeknownst to me, the father of my children up and quit his "job" and said he "lost his stock in the company"....He did not have to disclose any income or stock information and mid-June, 2006, became an "Independent Consultant" with the company (the main sales guru in development) (10 silent parters/investors).  Our kids hadn't even finished school at their school in MN when he hurried and "up and quit" after 9+ years of deveoping it (with stock options and contract)....and lied continuously After the signing, and found to be fraud committed within the organization to hide the stock monies from wife.  Fought for our children, threatened "to ruin my life and put me on the street"...which he has done, due to narcicistic manipulation and lies and false allegations and parental alienation...all because he was afraid he'd have to "pay me".................I got extreme anxiety and depression from this trauma over 6 years, and it is a company who fights everything and does not treat anyone, including customers, fair at all.  I used to think they did...............Not so.  I need help, or will take more action on my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarHop-Auto/Minnetonka-Minnesota-/CarHop-Auto-OwnerspartnersdevelopersMB-Family-business-fraud-victim-Minnetonka-Minneso-953708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarHop Auto