Complaint Review: carhop in sioux city, iowa

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Tiffany — sioux city Iowa
carhop in sioux city, iowa
Nationwide USA

carhop CarHop is a big SCAM, LIAR,and unprofessional Sioux City Nationwide

Carhop in Sioux City, Iowa is a big Scam and rip off and totally unprofessional. I trusted them and they are liars and fakes. I got a car from them in july 2013. Yes i got approved and help me get back into a car which is im thankful for that but on selected cars thats bull you should be able to get what you want and need. as time progressed within 2 weeks later my car broke down i told carhop what was going on. They told me to take it to a shop in nebraska. It was my head gasket blown and found out that my car also had a cracked block. They sold me a bad car to begin with and they knew it was not a good car i trusted them to do me right. So they paid for a different motor supposely and since then its been breaking down left and right i had no car for 2 weeks and i had to walk to work atleast they could have offered a rental car. Not only the motor was shot the whole exhaust system as well etc etc.

Mean while i few weeks when i got my car we got my mom one to from down there as well because she needed a car also and we trusted them. However due to my moms finicial change and shes on a fixed income she cant afford her car anymore and shes trying to volunteer and give it back instead of having in repo. My mom wanted to take it to carhop in Sioux City, iowa Jessica tried everything she could to convice my mom to keep the car even tho my mom cant afford it anymore. Jessica straight out lied to my mom and i saying my mom ONLY had about $1,000 left and thats a complete lie my mom has $4,000 and something left as on 5-16-2014. And i got my car a few weeks before her and mine should be paid off and its NOT I still owe alot of money on mine. We have been trying to give my moms car back because again she cant afford it anymore and her kids have been helping her out but things have changed and why cant my mom return the car without hasselment and being harrassed phone call after phone call and she is tired of explaining of whats going on and if she continues making payments she would be behind on bills and rent etc etc carhop is a fake bull crap unprofessional liars and dont really help people out well they do but they put you in an unsafe car etc. Carhop should be shut down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carhop-in-sioux-city-iowa/nationwide/carhop-CarHop-is-a-big-SCAM-LIARand-unprofessional-Sioux-City-Nationwide-1147358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carhop in sioux city, iowa