Complaint Review: Carhop

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: boobabymissymoe — Vallejo California
Carhop
29 Calhoun St. Vallejo, California USA

Carhop I'm a disable single mom with three children and carhop sold me a lemon Vallejo California

I'm a single disable mother trying to return to work. I needed a reliable car and I didnt have great credit but carhop said that they could help  get me in a car that was reliable and a gas saver. On April 26 2013 I went into their office I was approve for a car the car I was offerred a 2001 Grand Am GT I was so excited so I put a small down payment on the car. the car needed some repairing so they said I could come pick it up on Wensday that next week. I went in to pick up the car but it was not ready and I needed it because I was starting a new job that was a travling assignment.

They called me and found more problems with that car so they offerred me another car which was a 1998 Grand Prix and I took it on a test drive it seem to drive very well. After two weeks of Driving that car I had leakage from the water pump area, fan on the engine wasnt working and the motor mounts were disconnecting.. I was outrage and very stressed out more than ever before. these people ripped me off. I have a warnranty but they are saying that they are not gonna cover it.. Can someone please help me ? A lawyer can contact me at (((phone number redacted)))...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carhop/Vallejo-California-94590/Carhop-Im-a-disable-single-mom-with-three-children-and-carhop-sold-me-a-lemon-Vallejo-C-1057385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carhop