silence

CarHop/UAC
1908 Rice Street Maplewood, Minnesota USA

CarHop/UAC Scam and Fraud Maplewood Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CarHop

Hello my name is Tennie Smith, I bought a car from Carhop only a year ago. The first one I got was a 2000 Pontiac GrandAM. Thought this was the greatest thing around. WOW what a big mistake.

It was nothing but a lemon, nothing but problems the final straw was electrical issues, they put me into a new vehicle or should I say a different one 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix. Nothing but problems. I had the car in the garage for minor issues and then had to fork out $150.00 to pay for the problem. Then two days later over $1,171.00 of work had to be done and they are not covering it.

I left the car in the garage and called down to UAC and Carhop and told them to take their car and I am voluntarily surrendering the car and took the title back with the keys because I could not afford to pay the fix it bill.

I went to a different to a different dealership who told me to surrender the vehicle due to it being another lemon, so I did and they put me into a car and I have had no issues with it.

Back to Carhop, I never missed a payment was always paying them a day early. I had $4100.00 left to pay on the vehicle. Could not get help. THey were rude, went into the office with my husband and father-in-law one day to explain the situation the manager threw my father-in-law out for voicing his opinion

and saying no one screws over his daughter-in-law. The manager threw all of us out. How childish. Now I have UAC calling me after the representative said I am not responsible for the vehicle since it is in their lot and they never had a lean on the title, they are telling me I am responsible for the car and payments.

They are CROOKS and yes I agree they help those who have bad credit, however, I am not paying for a vehicle I do not have nay longer and it was my second lemon from them, there is a lemon law..... When I had no vehicle for 3 days, I lost three days worth of employment which made me behind on my other bills. I am married but only one income.

If there is anyone who can help me get some resolution please let me know. Trying to get through this since they are saying I will go into collections and then garnish wages. I cannot afford this. I am disturbed by all of this.

Please...... whatever you do, DO NOT go to Carhop they are SCAMS and rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarHopUAC/Maplewood-Minnesota-55117/CarHopUAC-Scam-and-Fraud-Maplewood-Minnesota-1060103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarHop/UAC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CarHop

AUTHOR: CarHop Auto Sales and Financing - ()

We would like to help resolve your concerns. If we knew more about your situation and got additional feedback, we could address your concerns and work to improve your experience. You can reach us at talk2us@carhop.com