Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Innocent — York Ontario
Caribbean Cruise Line
2419 E Commercial Blvd Ste 100 Fl Lauderdale, Florida USA

Caribbean Cruise Line Caribbean Cruise LineBahana Celebration Isonvacation(800) 586-6693 800 237-3503800 221-8200241 Misrepresent Information Fl Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: SCAMMED? I doubt it.

Basically they stated they would include a 3 childen and two adults for a fee.  When it was time to reserve the cruire and hotel they would only 4 people and started to add additional charges.  They would not refund the amount to cancel or accommodate the misreprented information

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Line/Fl-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Caribbean-Cruise-LineBahana-Celebration-Isonvacation800-586-6693-1097695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Line

SCAMMED? I doubt it.

AUTHOR: Bud - ()

This appears to be the same person I found when I Googled “isonvacation.com”.  You can read this person’s entire complaint at www.wow.com/Isonvacation.com.

Basically he is upset because he believes he was sold a cruise package for five persons but the vendor wants to charge extra for the fifth individual.

I am an individual that also purchased this package; I was told that the package was for “two persons” and that I could invite an additional “two persons”.  My wife and I have not yet taken our cruise so I am not sure if there are any “incidental” charges for our extra two guests.  However, it does not make sense that this package would include “five” persons, surely that was not what I was told when I purchased ours.

At most, I would call this a misunderstanding; I certainly would not call it a “Scam”.  Actually, I suspect this guy is trying to scam the cruise director.

Bud