Complaint Review: caribbean cruise line

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: michael — sunnyvale California United States of America
caribbean cruise line
po bx 70038 Internet United States of America

caribbean cruise line stole lied embaressed scumbagged I was prommissed a vacation and got 248 dollars stolen, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You got scammed

I was contacted to take a survey and did. For doing so I was to recieve a cruise and hotel stay in Florida/Grand Island and a two day cruise,as well as a rental car in Florida.I was under the impression it was free.Finally at the end of a half hour . They asked for a credit card informing me that the cost would be 582 for the whole thing. I then said I did'nt have that money at the moment.After a brief talk it was decieded a down payment of 248 (218) trip money the rest for what I thought cancellation insurance.

I asked the indepenant verifyer when the ballance would come out I was told that I would call to make travel plans 60 days befor travelling it was then I was  to pay the ballance. However that did'nt happen they instead removed 368 dollars without informing me leaveing my wife in a embaressing situation christmas shopping.When I got in touch with them they informed  me when I cancelled that they would refund the unautherized 368 but I was S.O.L. when it came to the 218 if I wanted that I had to sell the trip to some one else.I would'nt do that to someone I did'nt like I sure would'nt  to someone I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caribbean-cruise-line/internet/caribbean-cruise-line-stole-lied-embaressed-scumbagged-I-was-prommissed-a-vacation-and-go-969741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on caribbean cruise line

You got scammed

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Oldest trick in the book - you do not give anyone your credit/banking information ever!!!! Just like the you won the lottery but you must pay the taxes.

I suggest you dispute the charges with your cc/bank.