Complaint Review: caribbean cruise line

• Reported By: Stray — Carnesville Georgia United States of America
caribbean cruise line
Tampa, Florida United States of America

caribbean cruise line Steven Heard "FAKE" Free Caribbean Cruise Tampa, Florida

I was contacted by someone from this phone number. (1-786-292-3107) saying I have won a free Caribbean Cruise. When I questioned this I was transferred to Caribbean Cruise Lines.

They told me because I had ordered something online I was qualified to win a 2 day 2 night cruise. they started filling me in on the details and told me about the $59 and $118 cost for each person and border charges. Then they wanted my credit card number.

When I started questioning them about this being legit and giving them my credit card number she kept trying to convince me that it was legit and I had to make a decision on the phone right then or the vacation would not be free. I told her NO THANK YOU and she hung up abruptly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caribbean-cruise-line/Tampa-Florida-/caribbean-cruise-line-Steven-Heard-FAKE-Free-Caribbean-Cruise-Tampa-Florida-993267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on caribbean cruise line