Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Lines

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: John VaCEK — Palm Desert California United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Lines
301 Broadway, Riviera Beach, FL Riviera Beach, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Lines Political Opinions of America Get your credit card scam. using a Political Survey as a method to make you a winner Riviera Beach, Florida

They call me...I took the survey. Person came on the line to give me the pitch. I asked if any money payment was going to be requested. I was told their was a $59.00 port tax charge, and 2 payments were required. Mine and my partners. I said that I would pay the charge at the boat. They hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines/Riviera-Beach-Florida-/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Political-Opinions-of-America-Get-your-credit-card-scam-using-a-Po-878251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Lines