Complaint Review: CARID

• Reported By: L.E.S MR.WEST — New York New York United States of America
CARID
Cranbury, New Jersey United States of America

CARID SCAM ARTISTS! Cranbury, New Jersey

I went online, to carid I asked for the buy now pay later plan. In other words to receive credit, I gave all my personal information and I was accepted by carid ,for $1000.00 credit line ,to purchase their products for my car,after i told them my whole history and personal information which included my social security number,they never authorized my purchase,which was a a car custom grill,called "Black Ice"for my 2010 Maxima ,

they gave me 3 different numbers to call to verified my personal life history it seemed,now when i call them,they never respond,they hang up on me when i tell them what happened ,so be careful if you are requesting credit,i have a personal attorney ,who is working with me on this serious case of identity theft ,i promise i will do what ever possible to have this company pay me for having my personal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARID/Cranbury-New-Jersey-08512/CARID-SCAM-ARTISTS-Cranbury-New-Jersey-996327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARID