Complaint Review: carinfo1

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: dw — Gallatin Tennessee United States of America
carinfo1

carinfo1 carinfo2 Bait and switch by saying service would cost $1, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: carinfo1.com service or refund contact.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: carinfo1

Company advertised a service offering a VIN search for a fee of $1. I requested information for one VIN. Since that date the company has debited my account in the amount of $19.95 per month for five months. During my first contact I was given a $19.95 credit. I explained that I wanted the remaining $79.80 and was told to contact the manager Josh. I emailed Josh and after a couple of weeks and a follow up email he advised me to contact a toll free number however, when I contact the toll free number I am told that I must contact Josh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carinfo1/internet/carinfo1-carinfo2-Bait-and-switch-by-saying-service-would-cost-1-Internet-952900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carinfo1

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

carinfo1.com service or refund contact.

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear dw,

We deeply apologize for your lack of satisfaction with our service department for of www.carinfo1. Please email at manager@carinfo1.com to get the further assistance regarding the service or refund.

We will be get back to you as soon as possible in order to make things right.

Customer Support

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

carinfo1

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Customer,

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. I can understand how this would be confusing. Kindly email us at manager@carinfo1.com to receive refund for the remaining/additional charges.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer Support