Complaint Review: carinfo2

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Ashish — birmingham Alabama United States of America

carinfo2 carinfo2 stelas money from your account and never refunds back. Big Fraud company, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For Full Refund Contact Josh@VehicleHistory.com.

On 6/25/2012 I called carinfo2 to inquire about the amount for a vehicle report, there web site states the cost is one dollar. I ordered the car history, When I checked my account i found they have charged 19.95, for the report, I contacted online customer support. they told me your transaction has been reversed you will get amount in 3-5 days. I thought they have good customer services they did so quickly, but after 5 days when i checked my account found amount was not reversed. Till now it has been 1 month and I have contacted several times but have not received my amount. I want my money back.

Chat dated:  Jul 25, 2012 9:47:18 PM EST

Vickie: Welcome to Customer Service Livechat. May I please ask to whom I have the pleasure of chatting with?
you: Ashish
Vickie: Hello, how may I assist you?
you: id: ashishvaranasi@gmail.com
you: I have not got my refund yet
Vickie: Thank you for providing the information. Please wait while I check your order details in our system.
you: ok
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to ashishvaranasi@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
Vickie: We have refunded you immediately from our side. Normally all refunds are processed within 1-2 days but in few cases it may be delayed by your bank to process the transaction and could take 3-5 days.
you: when it was refunded?
Vickie: It was refunded on Jun 26,2012.
you: It has been a month
you: I have not received yet?
you: ???
you: there must be some problem
you: thr?
Vickie: Okay, please wait.
Vickie: Please contact my manager at josh@vehiclehistory.com and he will assist you.
you: yeah sure I will do .. but do you guys really return the money?
you: what is manager contact number?
Vickie: no need to worry you will get the money.
Vickie: Our customer support phone # is  1-866-336-5835. We are available Monday - Saturday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, Sunday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
you: why not to worry?
you: it has been a month
you: do you guys really return the money?
you: or keep on harassing the pepole
Vickie: Just a moment please.
Vickie: Did you checked your card which you have used at the time of purchase.
you: u guys r scaring people to do online transactions
you: Yes I did
you: i am not crazy that after getting refund will call you guys daily
Vickie: He will definitely assist you in this regard.
you: If I am not going to get my refund I will keep on posting my all chats with u guys on internet
you: it looks like u guys r doing fraud
you: not only with me but with everyone
Vickie: Please contact my manger he will definitely assist you in this regard.
Vickie: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: Hope u never make online transaction.. other wise u may also be cheated
you: u did not helped me
you: if u want to help me.. give me ur manager contact number
you: not helpdesk number
Vickie: I am sorry we do not have his contact #.
you: hahaha.. u guys would be getting such request daily.. right?
Vickie: You can contact him via Email.
you: what a job u r doing.. appreciate it
you: http://www.ripoffreport.com/carinfo2/auto-truck-rental/carinfo2-james-and-darleen-i-c-81407.htm
you: this is for your information
you: there are many others u guys have cheated
you: want to reply me back anything?
you: come on.. say something which make sense
Vickie: We apologize for the inconvenience, please contact my manger he is the only who can  assist you in this regard.
you: definetly ur company should apologize but also shud return my money.. which u guys are not willing to do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carinfo2/internet/carinfo2-carinfo2-stelas-money-from-your-account-and-never-refunds-back-Big-Fraud-compan-917573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carinfo2

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For Full Refund Contact Josh@VehicleHistory.com.

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Ashish,

You have been fully refunded. Please contact me at josh@vehiclehistory.com with any further inquiries. Anyone that requires customer assistance, service or has a refund request, please email josh@vehiclehistory.com for your full refund.

Customer Service Manager