Complaint Review: Carl Weston

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By:Catoosa Oklahoma
Carl Weston
2851 N Hwy 66 Lot 18 Catoosa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Carl Weston A scam artist and liar Catoosa Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False report

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: JD's mental issue?

Carl Weston is a fake and is worthless to represent you in court. He calls himself a Private Attorney General and pretends that he has won hundreds of $50 Billion Law Suits and that all judges and attorneys everywhere fear him. When you look up his claims or any court cases that he says he won, you find nothing what so ever. When you talk to judges and attorneys and ask them if they have heard of Carl Weston and you show them Carl's photo, they have no idea who Carl Weston is. Do you realy want someone who gets drunk and stoned on pot all the time to represent you in court and who holds no law degree what so ever.

JD
Catoosa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carl-Weston/Catoosa-Oklahoma-74015/Carl-Weston-A-scam-artist-and-liar-Catoosa-Oklahoma-328906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carl Weston

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False report

AUTHOR: Larry-Francis: Friend - (United States of America)

I have read the report about Carl Weston and feel a great injustice has been done. I have heard him speak many times: he has a humanitarian heart. I ahve met him personally and not only spoke with him but have his papers.This man that has been so maligned in this false accusation that I needed to speak for one who gives to the world so much.

Carl is not a charismatic speaker. He does not have that warm bubbly personality that many have and yet he has something that many lack - devotion, sincerity and integrity. He is devoted to the idea of everyone receiving a fair shake. He is also sincere in what he does to help people. His integrity cannot be questioned.

I have met Carl  personally. Do I have an opinion of him? Absolutely! He is not a JFK when it comes to speaking. He is not the speaker his close friend is, Rod Class. He is a mix between "warm and friendly" and distant. Neither is wrong. It is just my opinion or view, but either way, it is just his way. He has the right to be him.

I have met friendlier and more cordial people and yet his sincerity and knowledge makes me want to have a communication with him at any opportunity I get. He has so much knowledge that he freely shares. No charge! Yes he does accept donations. Everything we costs and donations are not some thing you hear from any attorney or judge. He and everyone like him deserve donations for their efforts.

Why I say it is a false report against Carl Weston is not only that he freely gives his knowledge but also that the original report has a major falsehood - Carl Weston is a "Private Attorney General" (PAG)! ! !

PAG - What is it? It is a position that represents the People. Not individually but by class. Yah! Sort of a class action type suit. Lawyers (lie-yers) get paid by the hour for these and a commission. PAG's can get paid for their time but not a commission.

Reality is that there are three types of representation:
1 Self
2 Corporate (all attorneys, lawyers, prosecutors, attorney generals )
3. PAG (these Americans are not public and beholden (licensed) to the public ruse)

The PAG is really the only true representation you can have if you do not represent yourself. Lawyers are licensed (or what ever) by the state supreme. They are part of the judicuary. When you go to court there is you and the court. The court is part of the judiciary; the prosecutor is part of the judiciary; your attorney is part of the judiciary. Every other licensed profession must go through your "Secretary of State". Yet you may be asked, "Are you a licensed attorney?" if you try to represent someone in court. The supreme court has ruled that the practice of law cannot be licensed. It is your right and duty.

Not state attorney general nor the US Attorney General are part of the executive as we thought. The US Attorney's Manual (USAM) will tell you that their organic document is the 1789 Judiciary Act. Yes! They are all in the same bed.

I have seen the PAG papers of Carl Weston.  He is a PAG.

Whoever wrote the original complaint on this site is either just uninformed or intentionally wrote a page to slander Carl Weston. My belief is one thing; my hope is for the latter of the two.

Carl Weston is a PAG. Carl Weston is helping people. Carl Weston is very knowledgeable in the mortgage foreclosure field. Many from the other side would discredit him at any expense. Carl Weston is not just an honorable member of "We the people" but he also has integrity. His word is more than I need.

My personal information is freely available. I stand by my words. My word is my bond. You can google larry friend or niidji to find out who I am and what I stand for. My grandchildren and theirs must come into a world better than I know.

What brought me to writing this is my firm belief that Carl Weson is being unfairly treated here.

Larry-Francis: Friend

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

JD's mental issue?

AUTHOR: Carl Weston - (U.S.A.)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has been brought to my attention after 11 years that I have an complaint filed on me. I would like to thank JD (James Pinkerton) for this opportunity to respond to his mental issue!

1.JD (James Pinkerton) is the fake and worthless one here not paying his 600 balance on a Van that a few of us tried to help him out with so he could get his own transportation and stop asking for rides from his neighbors. He got upset because we filed on him in court to pay the balance but the case was dismissed because the party was out of town and the Judge wouldn't issue an continuance. This case can be refiled along with a Libel/Slander case for posting this report.
2.As far as representing someone in court I have done this under Federal Rule 17, NEXT FREIND, statute. This is legal to do along with using the www.PrivateAttorneyGeneral.us Act by Congress. I have also been appointed counsel by a Oklahoma State Court Judge and have the Order if anyone would like to have a copy?
3.As far as pretending that I have won hundreds of $50 Billion Law Suits is out ragest! Even some of the biggest law firms in the country can't do this and I have never ever made this claim to any one including JD. I have won and assisted in some cases through the years and proud of my track record which JD couldn't even come close winning a traffic ticket because he doesn't drive. I am assisting in a few cases right now collecting on Judgments of the Starkey case 5 mill., the Tanner case now over 10 mill., the Warren case going to a settlement conference of 2 mill., and a few others in the works.
4.As far as judges and attorneys fear him., I do file and assist in filing on judges and attorneys sometimes to help victims in the Judicial System by Design. Someone has to do it your not going to find an attorney that will if you do let me know so I can stop?
5.If any one would like a list of cases I have been involved in please email me at Justice@PrivateAttoneyGeneral.us JD doesn't have Pacer?
6.Does anyone really think that showing my picture to judges and attorneys they are going to say they know me? This is funny!
7.As far as getting drunk sometimes where is the party? I do like a Corona now and then it sure taste good on a hot day! As far as getting stoned on pot all the time, this is untrue but I do smoke Captain Black in my pipe sometimes like my grand dad when he was alive. You might want to ask JD what he smokes in his pipe?
8.Lastly, as far as holding an law degree you don't need one! I have the case law to prove it if someone would like to have a copy?

CONCLUSION:

JD lives two mobile homes down from me that his mother paid for him to move out of the house because he was getting on their nerves, never hardly see him out in his total black get up, wears the same clothes every day, hardly ever takes a shower and if you would go into his house you will see how trashed out it is? I've even afford to help him clean but he doesn't care? I would say that he is a good person at hart but is missing something up stirs?

Thank you for your time and remember one complaint in over ten years in the Judicial Reform Movement is Great! Thank you DJ!

Carl Weston