allowances

Carla Maria Camargo
Stonegate Ct Morgan Hill, California United States of America

Carla Maria Camargo Liar and Thief Morgan Hill, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Clarification of Identity

*Consumer Comment: Get Over it Loser!

*General Comment: Legal Notice

Do not let the smile fool you!

This is to inform others of the actions of Carla Camargo who has recently moved to Morgan
Hill,California from Tokyo,Japan.

I had only known her a short time and during that time she seemed a trustworthy person as
her occupation at  Kanda University indicated some stability and respect.Also, her very supposedly involvement in several community activities here in Tokyo, showed that she was willing to take her charade even further than the normal liar; con-artist, narcissist and sociopath!  .

During this time she stated that she had found herself in two financial difficulties and
was hysterical and in need of assistance, as her family depended on her for
financial assistance, and I offered to help her and lent her a large sum of
money on two occasions.( more fool me!)

Upon our friendship coming to an end due to her psychotic actions, I asked for my money
back and after several attempts and her deflecting anything to do with the loans,
I started legal proceedings. [continued below]....
..... We have been in legal proceedings for over approximately 17 months.

Here is where she has completely denied all the (hysterical) stories that she told me; her
government tax problems, her health conditions that required chemotherapy and obviously
any need to borrow any money from me.

Even making such rebuttals that I was the one who borrowed from her, and I bought collectible
stamps from her that equal the amount of the bank transfer that I have presented to the courts.

To conclude, others should be cautious of any dealings that you/may have with this
person.

RISUS ET EST SIMUL VIDETE QUI BEWARE OF ONE WHO SMILES AND LIES AT THE SAME
TIME !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carla-Maria-Camargo/Morgan-Hill-California-/Carla-Maria-Camargo-Liar-and-Thief-Morgan-Hill-California-1040573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carla Maria Camargo

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Clarification of Identity

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Carla Camargo has accused me of posting this post,and this is my reply to her claim.

This author's post pretends to be me,but I can clarify that it is not by me.

Due to ongoing legal proceedings I cannot make any comments in regard to the claims against her and if they are true or not.

M.Miltiadous

Get Over it Loser!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

How bitter can you be? When are you going to get over it and move on with your life? I know Carla and she is a great gal. You are just bitter and jealous that she did not want to be with you. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Why do you insist on stalking and harassing her? GET A LIFE!!!

#3 General Comment

Legal Notice

AUTHOR: AroplexLaw - ()

To Whom It May Concern:

This notice is provided in response to the above-posted comments, which constitute the latest mischaracterization of the interactions of an Australian man, known not to be “Bob,” currently residing in Tokyo and my client, Carla Camargo, as acquaintances and, briefly, as friends within their social and professional communities during the fall of 2011.

Despite pending judicial resolution of this matter in which my client has been unwittingly embroiled, this man continues to unlawfully harass and threaten Ms. Camargo. Thus, legal action is currently being taken to ensure the security of Ms. Camargo’s person and reputation.

Any viewer of this or a related complaint in need of validation or corroboration of said testimony or the information presented herewith is urged to contact me directly through the law practice’s website at http://www.aroplex.com.

Important: This notice is filed under the "letter to the editor" category by me as an interested party and not on behalf of the victim. The required terms of this post, especially relating to jurisdiction of conflict arising from this or the original post, are accepted under protest except to the extent that content is hereby confirmed to be valid, and mandatory acceptance of such terms is not and cannot be imputed to any other user of this site or person associated therewith.

Amy Anderson, Esq.