Complaint Review: Carlos Manrique De Lara

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Victor R — Brownsville Texas
Carlos Manrique De Lara
2518 Trenton Edinburg, Texas USA

Carlos Manrique De Lara lasik disaster, misleading, legally blind, double vision, halos, headaches, cornea transplant needed, complaint, runaround, Edinburg Texas

*Consumer Comment: They are deceiving also

*Consumer Comment: it happened to me too

The worse eye experience imaginable.  I left there legally blind from my right eye, my eyesight cannot be corrected with prescription eyewear, and I need a cornea transplant.  The staff is terrible, the results speak for themselves, the Dr. has carisma so don't be fooled.  He is your best friend in the beginning until he butchers your cornea.  He and his staff are misleading in that they tell you that the possibility of the procedure going wrong is almost nonexistent.  Then they tell you that you are the first case to go wrong.  FILE A COMPLAINT WITHT THE MEDICAL BOARD.  He will continue to hurt people if we do not do something about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carlos-Manrique-De-Lara/Edinburg-Texas-78539/Carlos-Manrique-De-Lara-lasik-disaster-misleading-legally-blind-double-vision-halos-1056792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carlos Manrique De Lara

They are deceiving also

AUTHOR: Jerry - ()

Manrique and their office deceive the people. When you go in with glassess, they will tell you how thich the glasses look on your and try to sale it. They even do not do any proper eye exams like DRY EYE tests or anything. I got fooled by them and even have emails of saying Lasik doesn't cause dry eyes, etc. Anyone out there, do not do Lasik, it is not worth it. I would love now to go back to my THICK COKE BOTTLE GLASSES then living in misery with dry eyes and bad vision that cannot be corrected with corrected lenses. I cannot even get my driver's license. Victor email me at grd2345 at gmail dot com or call me at (956)312-5545.

it happened to me too

AUTHOR: Jerry - ()

Victor, my name is Jerry. The same thing happened to me. Manrique damaged my right eye. He even damaged a local eye doctors eyes. maybe we can talk sometime. i am from brownsville myself. email me at (((ROR redacted)))