Complaint Review: Carlotta Car Sales

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Kay — Dickson City Pennsylvania United States of America
Carlotta Car Sales
3374 Scranton-Carbondale Hwy Blakley, Pennsylvania United States of America

Carlotta Car Sales Carlotta Credit sold me a van that was unsafe to be driven on the road and are and after 4 months of promises to fix my vehicle is still in a garage awaiting the part they promised to send me . They will run you in Blakley, Pennsylvania

On 12-04-09 I purchased a 1999 Chrysler Town and Country Van from Carlotta in Blakley Pa .  The following day I returned it to Carlotta with a MAJOR electricial problem,  all gauges in the dash would just shut down while you were driving , 1 time the whole van shut down while driving on the highway, Michael the salesman said to bring it back on monday morning the mechanic would look it over .   Well they had the van for 2 weeks and never called to come and pick it up .  When I got there 2 weeks later they said it was the instrument cluster module and they agreed to get it and install it.  They also told me the warranty I purchased would cover repairs ,  well GUESS what the warranty they sell you for BIG $$$ is not even worth the paper it is written on !!!  In the meantime I had to return to S Carolina to my other home and Michael agreed to ship the part there and I would have it installed  at my cost , after calling him 3 times a week for 3 months to find out about the part, he finally shipped it to me , WELL it was the wrong part it was from a different year van .   Well another month later here I am still  without my van still without the right part I was promised and probably looking at storage fees for at least a month now.   They are really slick they promise the world , they don't deliver and hope you just get disgusted and go away or say I will fix it myself.  The bottom line is they are selling JUNK ,  cars , vans , trucks that are unsafe for driving .   My next e-mail will go to the Pa. State Attorney General and ask him to also investigate Carlotta ,  Then a e-mail to Pendot  that they are selling unsafe vehicles .  I certainly hope that there is someone reading this right now that can help us to fight for our rights as consumers !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carlotta-Car-Sales/Blakley-Pennsylvania-18447/Carlotta-Car-Sales-Carlotta-Credit-sold-me-a-van-that-was-unsafe-to-be-driven-on-the-road-586972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carlotta Car Sales