Complaint Review: Carl's Jr.

• Submitted: Thu, October 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Edgar — Katy Texas
Carl's Jr.
20995 Katy Fwy. Katy, Texas USA

Carl's Jr. Bad Customer Service Katy Texas

A few weeks ago, I used the Drive-Thru at Carl's Jr. I paid my order with a Credit Card, and I noticed that they have charged me my order and the one from the car in front of me. The charge was more than $20 over. I am glad I noticed, so they fixed right away.

On Friday, September 13, I went back to the same Carl's Jr. Since I was with a couple of friends, we placed about 5 orders to be paid with the same Credit Card.  The cashier placed and charged only four (4) orders. I had to pay cash for the one that he did not take. One of the orders was the wrong one. They changed. Issue fixed. A day later I noticed that I did not have my Credit Card with me. I called them, I spoke with Jessie, she told me that I forgot my card in their locations. I drove 36 miles to go get it. When I got there, they asked me for ID, look at me several times just to hear, "I am sorry, this credit card is not yours". I got so upset that I was going to eat there but I decide just to leave.

Two days ago, on Octuber 1, 2013, I ordered one combo #8 at the Drive -Thru. I drove away, making sure they charged me the right amount. About 6 miles away after I had eating all my fries, grab the paper bag looking for napkins bu I did not find not even one. (No Ketchup either).  I called the restaurant just to hear Im Sorry.

It is too bad that the food is so good but the customer service is really bad. I have tried several times to go to Carl's Jr. website to put a complaint but three of the links (slots where you enter info) are disable. So there is no way to send my complaint online.

Please make this public or send it to them in that specific location.

Thanks,

Edgar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carls-Jr/Katy-Texas-77450/Carls-Jr-Bad-Customer-Service-Katy-Texas-1089253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carl's Jr.