Complaint Review: carmats2u

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: robert — whakatane
carmats2u

carmats2u mats4cars Offer a seven day service & charged 50 pounds frieght over cost of goods - total 103 pounds Internet

*Author of original report: I was wrong

A very proffessional looking website offering a range of what appears to be high quality car mats & bootliners, with a seven day delivery service.
My order was placed on the 21/02/2013 with payment being made through a company called Nochex.
Nochex confirmed my payment on the 22/02/2013.
Today is the 04/04/2013 and my car mats are not delivered,Carmats2u will not answer emails & do not accept telephone calls unless it is for an order(funny that!!).

Despite numerous emails and much threatening & pleading for a response much less my car mats,I am unable to stimulate any sought of response.I mean anything at all! This site and this company(they do not deserve a capital letter) are a fraud and potential car mat or boot liner purchasers would be well advised to not have dealings with this obviously dishonest outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carmats2u/internet/carmats2u-mats4cars-Offer-a-seven-day-service-charged-50-pounds-frieght-over-cost-of-goo-1040463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carmats2u

I was wrong

AUTHOR: robert - ()

On April 3rd 2013 I submitted a report to this website concerning a Company named "Carmats2u".

In that report I made some very rash comments out of pure frustration for which I wish to appologise to those affected in particular Carmats2u as my order did finally arrive. My accusation included that carmats2u had acted fraudulanly which proved to be untrue and my previous suggestion that the Company acted in this manner should be totally disreguarded. My actions were from anger at the delayed delivery, but my accusations were out of line and again I appologise to CARMTS2U for any slur that my actions may have cast upon your Company.