Complaint Review: Carnival Corp

• Phone: 2144364190
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Carnival Corp carnival princess cruise Texas

We have traveled numerous times with Carnval and once before with Princess.  On Sept. 26, I booked a cruise for the two of us on Princess and paid in full.  Now, on Oct. 5, I learned that we had a very serious family conflict at that time and wanted to move my cruise to the same one only two weeks later.

They call it a cancellation and have endless charges for doing that.  I do not want to cancel,  I want to TRANSFER it.  Both of the women at Princess I spoke to were very flippant about it.

Be warned, if you have a family emergency come up, they will gouge you good.

They also said they told me about cancellation fees, which I don't remember, but I don't want to cancel entirely, I only want a transfer.  Even with travel insurance, you are going to be flat out of luck so be forewarned.

I am switching to Norwegian...they are far more accommodating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-Corp/Frisco-Texas-75035/Carnival-Corp-carnival-princess-cruise-Texas-1089671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnival Corp