Complaint Review: carnival cruise line and Barclay credit card fun miles

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: ron — cape coral Florida United States of America
carnival cruise line and Barclay credit card fun miles
miami, Florida United States of America

carnival cruise line and Barclay credit card fun miles I just closed my account with Barclay fun points today. I communicated with someone over the phone when booking a cruise on Carnival last month and the site provided feedback that my cruise would be p miami, Florida

I just closed my account with Barclay fun points today. I communicated with someone over the phone when booking a cruise on Carnival last month and the site provided feedback that my cruise would be paid for with my 125,000 fun points plus. Find out today I was mislead and lied to. Half the amount was credited to my account. I have never dealt with such a misleading company as Barclay rewards and Carnival. I'm retired and when I fill like I'm getting screwed I fight back. I will spend the next few days bad mouthing your company to the best of my ability.I have to think that the accident off off the coast of Italy was Karma for your company. I will do my best believe me to discredit Barclay and your cruise line in the coming days to the best of my ability.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carnival-cruise-line-and-Barclay-credit-card-fun-miles/miami-Florida-/carnival-cruise-line-and-Barclay-credit-card-fun-miles-I-just-closed-my-account-with-Barc-823651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carnival cruise line and Barclay credit card fun miles