Complaint Review: Carnival Cruise Lines

• Reported By: Tona — Springfield Virginia United States of America
Carnival Cruise Lines
3655 NW 87th ave, Miami, Florida United States of America

Carnival Cruise Lines Luggage Stolen From the Carnival Pride Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: luggage located

I arrived back to the Baltimore Maryland Port on Sunday 7/8/12 on the Carnival Pride and my luggage was gone. I set my luggage out the night before with the tag they provide you. My room mate did the same. The next morning we went to retrieve our luggage and her's was there and mine was gone. The staff in the terminal building were very rude about the whole thing. Hurrying me to fill out the form and pushing me out of the building. There was a gentleman before me and a girl behind me, crying, in line to fill out the form for lost luggage.

Carnival acts like they did nothing wrong and made it very clear my bag is not the only one missing. They also made it very clear that they do NOT search and they wait 30 days and then will pay 50.00 for it. I was not able to purchase the CCL insurance because I was hired as a vendor to provide services on the ship. This was my 25th cruise and I have never had this problem.  I have contacted the Port Police and am demanding an investigation to the theft of my luggage and over 1,000.00 dollars in lost belongings.

I am not stopping until I get answers. At this point, I don't even know if my luggage came off of the ship.  One of the worst experiences of my life . Not only will I never step foot on a cruise ship again, I am also losing the work on these ships that I have provided for the last 12 years. Praying that port police will pursue this as aggressively as I am trying to. I know in my heart my luggage is gone. I don't care to have it back at this point, but I do care to have the people responsible for this , pursued and charged with theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-Cruise-Lines/Miami-Florida-33178/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-Luggage-Stolen-From-the-Carnival-Pride-Miami-Florida-910652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnival Cruise Lines

luggage located

AUTHOR: Tona - (United States of America)

I was contacted today and my luggage was located in the lost and found.