Complaint Review: Carolina Web Marketing and Promotion

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — Charleston South Carolina
Carolina Web Marketing and Promotion
Summerville, South Carolina USA

Carolina Web Marketing and Promotion Bob Chapman I tried to work it out but this guy still resist helping me or returning the money the court ordered him to return Summerville South Carolina

I tried to work this issue out with this guy on numerous occassion but he continues to resist. The court sided in my favor but he still won't return my money nor will he buiild me a website. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolina-Web-Marketing-and-Promotion/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/Carolina-Web-Marketing-and-Promotion-Bob-Chapman-I-tried-to-work-it-out-but-this-guy-stil-1126098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolina Web Marketing and Promotion