• Report: #1111927

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: Sshull — Rapid City South Dakota
Carolyn Schade
4100 Virginia Ave SE Charleston, West Virginia USA

Carolyn Schade aire1234 on ebay Ebay Buyer Steals Item Returns Empty Box Files Dispute with Paypal Charleston West Virginia

*Author of original report: She's still at it

On December 12, 2013, ebay user aire1234, aka Carolyn Schade purchased a Black Hills Gold necklace from my ebay shop for $259.

It was shipped to her on Dec 13, she recieved it on the 18th according to USPS delivery confirmation. She wore the necklace for a day and decided she didnt like it, so asked to return it.

She mailed a package back to me on the 20th of Dec, 2013. On Dec 30, the package arrived. It contained an empty box, the necklace was not inside.

I contacted the lady about this and her reply was Hello. I absolutely do not know what to say. Yes, the necklace was in the box, and I returned it to you 10 days ago. I have never encountered anything like this."

She then promplty opened a buyer protection case on Paypal, which put a hold on the full value of the necklace.

She refuses to even see if she made a mistake and sent an empty box. I have filed police reports, ic3.gov reports and various other reports with ebay and paypal in an effort to get either my money or merchandise returned.

As of right now I am out $259 dollars and a necklace worth at least 300.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolyn-Schade-/Charleston-West-Virginia-25304-1606/Carolyn-Schade-aire1234-on-ebay-Ebay-Buyer-Steals-Item-Returns-Empty-Box-Files-Dispute-w-1111927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolyn Schade

She's still at it

AUTHOR: Sshull - ()

After filing all the proper reports, Paypal did side with me and return money. However, Ms Schade is now using extortion and threatneing to damage my Ebay account through negative feedback.

Here is a copy of what she sent me

Well, I certainly will give you horrible feedback, unless we can agree on something. I surely returned the necklace promptly..was it lost in your Christmas rush? Could have happened...did you have too many boxes, and this went astray somehow. I feel robbed of $259. You gave me great feedback, and I have never had bad feedback...I have very positive record. Can we make some comprimise? Thanks, Carolyn aire1234

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC