• Report: #1141929

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry — Livonia Michigan
carpet masters & more
32240 Garfield Fraser, Michigan USA

carpet masters & more Failed to pay me for work preformed which caused me to lien properties. Fraser Michigan

*Author of original report: I want to sincerely apologize for the Misunderstanding that led to my post.

I was contracted to negotiate an insurance claim for the company. I was told to try and get 8k - 10k for damage. I did all the insurance paperwork and the insurance paid over $15,600. The sales manager "Rich" promissed to pay me for a month, making appointments to meet and never showning up.  I finally went to Chris the owner and have found out that he does the same. Both have voice mails that are full and will not answer the phone. When going to the office they are never there. Other people are there but no one knows anything. Now i will lien the properties that I did the work for and see how the property owner feels about it. FYI Any time you have work done to your home or business DO NOT pay until you know all of the workers and subs were paid. You will wind up paying twice. NEVER trust these guys. They will be out of business and taking your money. LARA is the agency for the state that licenses business does not show them on record so i doubt they have a lcn to own the business to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carpet-masters-more/Fraser-Michigan-48026/carpet-masters-more-Failed-to-pay-me-for-work-preformed-which-caused-me-to-lien-propert-1141929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carpet masters & more

I want to sincerely apologize for the Misunderstanding that led to my post.

AUTHOR: The window man - ()

I want to retract the post I made regarding this company. I have found out that another contractor was paid for the work I performed. I have written an apology to the company as well as spoke to the owner of the property.  I was unfairly quick to react and lashed out too soon. Carpet Masters & More was billed AND paid another contractor whom they trusted. It was another contractor who is responsible for me not getting my pay.  As busy as they are (Carpet Masters) I can fully understand that. I wish we were all that busy. I Hope that you will not hold my post agaist them in any way. The Owner was working on what happened to the money. I ask YOU the reader to forgive me as well. Again I am sorry. There are allot of bad companies out there and this is not one of them.