Complaint Review: Carpet One, Dwayne Martin

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Edinburgh Indiana
Carpet One, Dwayne Martin
629 E. Tipton Seymour, Indiana U.S.A.

Carpet One, Dwayne Martin Sold me on engineering flooring that was supposedly "durable" at the tune of over $10,000 and an ice cube dents the floor. Totally has blown me off! Not experts in their field! Seymour/Columbus Indiana

Built our house approx 5 years ago. Went to Carpet One for hardwood flooring. I told Dwayne I needed a very durable flooring because I was putting it in my kitchen, dining, sunroom, living room, entry, office and hallway. I went on his recommendation and from the get go I have tried to contact him to share my disappointment in the flooring. If an ice cube falls on the floor from the freezer, it dents the floor. We do not wear our shoes in the house, but our guest do and where they hang around the kitchen counter - is a mess. The product he sold me on was not what he said it was and refuses to acknowledge me at this point. I spent $10,300 on this flooring and it is less than 5 years old and I am so disappointed in the flooring - but more disappointed in the owner of Carpet One is Seymour/Columbus.

Edinburgh, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carpet-One-Dwayne-Martin/Seymour-Indiana-47274/Carpet-One-Dwayne-Martin-Sold-me-on-engineering-flooring-that-was-supposedly-durable-at-444525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carpet One, Dwayne Martin